At Sutton-Garten, we are always on the look out for the most innovative welding tools. Therefore, we are thrilled to be the first distributors to get our hands on and offer Hypertherm’s exciting new Powermax125. The Powermax125 is the latest innovative plasma-cutting tool from Hypertherm’s Powermax line, which is extremely popular with Sutton-Garten’s heavy industrial users. The Powermax 125 offers users a wide range of benefits including:
- Severs 57mm (2-1/4”) thick metals at 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
- 100% duty cycle
- Cuts 550% faster on 12mm (1/2”) than Oxyfuel
- Can handle portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging
- Works with the Duramax high amp torch line which comes in a range of sizes
One of the best parts about the Powermax125 is the ability to customize a configuration to your exact needs. You can mix and match from:
- Power supply options (480V CSA, 600V CSA, 380V CCC, 400V CE)
- Torch Options (hand, machine, robotic, and long torches plus five cable lengths)
- Cable Options (both work and control cables in three lengths)
- Plus a long list of genuine Hypertherm accessories!
Hypertherm also came out with a new and improved PowerMax 30, which is called the PowerMax 30XP and released in mid-March. This unit features a carrying case, improved cut speed and capacity, and a new torch with different improved consumables. We already have them on order and are looking forward to demonstrating them to customers.
We see a great deal of equipment come through our doors, so it is a big deal when we get this excited about these new hand-held plasma cutting products. Come check them out soon!